Okay, so I've been extremly busy lately....really busy. I started teaching after school again 3 classes everyday! It's been so much fun, I forgot how great it is working with the kids and taping into their imaginations and creative talents. Last week was supper busy for me. I had a table decoration contest at the Chamber of Commerce Annual dinner, the Boys & Girls Club table took 1st place YAY!!!! Then I had to help finish up a piece that one of my very talented 10yr olds was painting so it could be auctioned off at a fundraising dinner at CBRC. Then on top of all that 12 kids from the MAC and 41 kids total from the Benton and Franklin Counties clubs traveled to Seattle area to participate in this years Techathalon. Our group won 7 out of 36 medals. They did an awesome job, then to top it off, the shirts that they recieved were designed and drawn by me. So it's been so cool watching the kids wear my design to school and to the club and telling everyone that I did it.
Jaiden is doing very good. She weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz and measured 24 inches.She is getting to be such a big girl, she's holding her chest up when she's on tummy time now and really enjoying her exersaucer. She also figured out how to roll from her tummy to back, it's so cute. Here are some more photos. I will hopefully be able to start posting more since homeschool classes start wrapping up, but then the planning for summer is kicking into high gear. Let the Fun begin!!!!
Getting tired of laying on her belly
HOLY COW!!! How did I do that????
Chillin with Daddy's duck HAPPY EASTER 2009
Ready to go to Church, Easter Sunday
Mommy the dog's looking at me...just chillin in her saucer
My table at the Dinner, just one side of it, so I didn't leave alot of room for people to eat. Next year I'll make it smaller
Look at the Awesome Group of Kids!!!! With cool shirts!

Jaiden is so cute! I am glad that you are doing well and that you enjoy teaching. I am sure you are doing a great job!
ReplyDelete