Hey everyone,
Got some great new photos of the little one to share. Not a whole lot has happened since the last post. She's really trying hard to roll over and I think she's getting a growth spurt again cause this girl wants to eat. She did start eating rice cereal on the 15th, and celebrated her 3 month birthday with a new high chair from grandma and grandpa. She's enjoying going to DJ's and playing with Melody while I'm at work, I might have to look for a new sitter though if DJ gets the job she interviewed for, good for her, bad for me..... I'll keep yeah all posted. Laters-Jess
Princess teaching Jaiden how to roll over
Look mom, I'm almost there
Man, this rattle tastes good
Falling asleep with her toys
Hanging out with her friend Melody Chillin in her new High Chair
New art in Dtown Kennewick, All those munchkins go to the Club

It's so amazing how quickly babies grow, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love when they are just learning to roll over and eat real food and stuff like that. They are more fun!