Alright so I'm alittle new at this whole blogging concept. I decided to create this site after my daughter was born to keep more in touch with friends and family that don't live around the tri-cities or have myspace accounts.
Let see alittle info about David and I, well we currently live in Kennewick with our daughter Jaiden Marie and our dog Princess. We went to high school together out in Burbank, been together 8 years and married for 4 of those. David is the Assistant Guard Manager at Moon Security and I'm the Art Instructor/Assistant Director at the Boys & Girls Club Music and Arts Center. We both enjoy staying at home, David likes to play his video games and I do my artwork. I'll probably post photos of my art as I finish pieces, for everyone to see. In December, I got the best birthday present a girl could ask for. A healthy 7lb 12oz 19inches, little girl named Jaiden Marie Cluck. Not only do we have the same initials but also the same birthdate, it's alittle creepy. I had her via c-section, which was schedualed for the 15th, with the thinking of oh she'll come early, babies don't come on their due dates....hahaha...well she waited till then to break my water. So I can honostly say she wanted to share the day. I'll admit I had a really great pregnancy, I had no problems or issues other than a little heartburn at the end. Heck, I didn't even know I was having contractions until the nurse walked into my room and looked at the monitor and told me. My reply was really...I thought that was her kicking. So far she's been a great baby, other than having her days and nights confused right now (any tips on switching her around would be great), which is why I'm writing at 542 am. She'll sleep for a 4-5 hour stretch during the evening or early morning, so I really don't have any lack of sleep issues. Jaiden's a pretty happy baby which has made this adjustment to mommyhood pretty easy so far. She's already getting spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa including her first trip to Shumates Harley Shop and getting to sit on a motorcycle already. Well I think she might be finally asleep for the night, so I'm going to hop off here and get some shut eye. I'll post again soon!!! Laters!

David holding Jaiden right afer she was born....I won't post any photos of me from the hospital...they're not pretty. :)
Okay I lied...this one isn't that bad...Jaiden on the 16th of December
Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy and Jaiden...guess who's taking the photo....December 15th.
Great-Grandma Marian and Jaiden on Christmas day - 10 days old.
4 generations at Christmas....lol 5 if you count the cat
Her 1st photo with Santa....lol...guess who's idea this was.... 5 days old.
I'll post a close up photo of her this weekend

She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you started a blog. It's so much easier than sending out emails everytime you want to tell people things.
(Bonus: You will get comments about how cute/normal acting your kid is.)
Night waker- Every kid is different. If you try not to let her sleep too much during the day, she'll probably figure out how to sleep at night. Try to keep light down low and not talk too much. (Pretty much, you just have to deal with it and try to change it, but don't worry too much because it will probably change on its own.
Good to see your family. They all look exactly the same.
Cute pics. Congrats on the Baby Girl. I'll check back to see the close-up. Great B-day present. But not a fun way to celebrate yours!
ReplyDelete