Okay I know that I promised some close ups of the little munchkin, so here you go. We've had a very busy and interesting week. Between dealing with DSHS about her medical, who knew having the same initials and birthdates would be so confusing, honostly does no one look at the birthyear anymore, and trying to set up her dr apt with the tongue dr (she's tongue tied and will have to have the little bit of skin under her tongue snipped) it's been a long week. She did get to travel to the Club on Tuesday and meet all the kids from work. It was really cute how some of them were with her, even the ones that just started. I got to meet 3 new members, two which were extremely polite and curtious. I would like to thank all the parents that work on instilling manners into their children at young ages. After dealing with kids that scream, whine, cry, lock themselves in the bathroom, it's so nice when someone says thank you or please may I, it makes me just want to hug them to death. Normally I do hug them, but I be sure to stop before they turn blue or anything. :) So here are some new photos and I hope that you guys enjoy them and have a great weekend.

Her eye's right now are inbetween blue and brown. It's really an interesting combo.
She was getting tired of all the photos being taken. She gets her photo attitude from me.... 
"Please no photos, no autographs"
Getting ready to go to the Boys & Girls Club
Daddy's Idea of a baby carrier

Grandpa babysitting

She's SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the bows. I don't get to do those this time. That's okay though. I had my fill of them twice.
I love the "carrier". At least she still doesn't weigh much.
Your dad babysits like Andy's dad does. My babies always fall asleep on Grandpa's chest. It's awesome. I love it.
I totally agree about whiny bratty misbehaving kids. I try really hard to make mine the opposite. Really hard. Most of the time, they're great. (at least for other people.)