Monday, July 20, 2009

Bunch of Firsts

Hey Everyone...
So it's me Jaiden again, mommy is cleaning house and getting ready for her gallbladder surgery tomorrow, so I thought I would update since she's been really busy this summer with camps. So this past month has been pretty busy. I've been up to alot of trouble and getting into mischief. I'm thinking about crawling, I scoot around pretty good and I like moving around in circles. I'm also enjoying my jumparoo getting my legs nice and strong for running. So here's all the new stuff I've been upto. I probably won't get much computer time the next two weeks with my Oma watching over me and mommy so I'll update as soon as mommy is better and not watching the computer. hehehe.... Love always - Jaiden Okay the pic is side ways but the plum I was eating was sure good....yummy fruit.
I really did eat my two slices of plum...but it was just as much fun getting it everywhere too...

Oh no...daddy caught me chillin on the couch watching tv...yes those are boy pj's but I'm cool with it.

hmm...I don't know if I like this getting wet without a bathtub yet...playing in the front yard sprinklers
I did enjoy it after awhile...but I wanted to go inside and cuddle under my blankie

I'm wearing my swimsuit for the first time. Getting ready to play in the sprinklers

Getting ready for the Pasco 4th parade...Grandma kept all the candy....but I did get a purple football
Mommy and me at my first Dustdevil's game....I was awake for the whole thing...and the fireworks afterwards.
The nice lady Cassie who was our section leader and my new playmate gave me my first baseball.
I think Daddy was just as excited about the game as I was
I'm wearing my hat, my Oma got for me...getting ready for my first baseball game.
My First baseball cap...Tinkerbell, purple and glittery..sounds pretty perfect to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment